Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A little gift from God

Monday was our last day of interviewing women to work at the Calvary Care Home.  It was actually almost an after thought- asking Pastor Clement if there were any willing ladies from his church.  But, we know it was the prodding of the Holy Spirit.

We really only needed one more lady and desired a committed Christian with a good work ethic and compassionate spirit.  Well, we got that lady just a few minutes after arriving!  Clement said that he and his wife Thuli had talked the night before and because of her desire to work with sick people, she would like to interview for the position.  My jaw dropped open!  I almost couldn't believe what I was hearing.  Thuli is amazing- a dedicated pastor's wife with a burden for people to know the Lord, sweet personality, incredible work ethic and a good friend.


We hired her on the spot and I felt like I had just been given a gift wrapped package from my Heavenly Father!

1 comment:

Specially Educated said...

:) This really warms my heart! Sounds like you have some amazing ladies to help your dream come to life!